Dec 26 2008
I have been tagged by Richard Byrne - http://www.freetech4teachers.com/2008/12/seven-things.html – for a meme that’s been going around. I am tasked with listing seven things about myself that people may not be likely to know that, at the same time, would help my PLN to know me better. Here you are:
1. I tried four times to write novels. I was able to get up to 173 pages of the first draft on one of them.
2. I started college as a biology major.
3. I was a widower when Jan and were married.
4. I am the oldest of nine children: six boys and three girls. I am 18 years older than my youngest sib and 17 years younger than my mom.
5. I have been in one labor union or another for thirty years.
6. My favorite color is green. (I am relieved not to start one of these with ‘I’.)
7. I was a semi-pro first baseman for a while.